Monday, June 17, 2013

{June 16}

Today was a day for hard eucheristeo. Some days are like that and today was full of it. I would love to say that I handled it with grace and compassion and forgiveness, but I'm human, and in my human flesh I cried. I lashed out. I pouted. I sulked. I got angry. I think that's ok. It lets me know that I'm still alive...in spite of thinking that this season of life may kill me...I'm still breathing.

{37} Songs That Move Me ...Two songs into worship and I'm a mess of tears. Music is probably one of the things that stirs my soul more than anything.

{38} My Wounded Heart ...it is so ravaged right now that every emotion is raw and on the surface, but that's ok. I'm feeling with every ounce of myself probably for the first time in years and I know that God will heal my heart and make it new again.

{39} Family Coming Together ...pulling together in a time of crisis and even though the situation looks hopeless, we keep trying...as a family. We put aside our opinions and differences to help each other out and to support one another. God gave me the perfect family just for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment