Wednesday, June 19, 2013

{June 18}

{43} Accountability ...I'm fortunate to have a couple of friends who are not afraid to hold me to my word, to call me on the carpet when needed, and to encourage me to keep doing hard things. Fighting for my marriage is hard, but these friends are in my corner...cheering me on and willing to give me a kick in the pants if needed. Love these girls!

{44} A Card In The Mail ...ahhh, such a simple thing, but big impact. My BFF Amy, sent me the most encouraging card. It reminded me that I am strong and the person that I once was and encouraged me to find myself and my inner strength. I needed that boost today.

{45} 8 o'clock Walks ...so much nicer than when the sun is beating down, hot in fury...and there's something about being outside as the sun sets below the horizon.

No comments:

Post a Comment