Thursday, June 6, 2013

{June 5}

{4} Oversleeping...ok, so it meant that I missed an appointment, but at least I got a little sleep, which seems to be lacking these days. I'm gonna count it as joy!

{5} Sports Camp...I met a lady that has been attending our church for months. Her daughter was saved the night before at Sports Camp and I wouldn't have probably ever met this family if it hadn't been for this event. I really wanted to stay home and be a recluse, but I'm so glad that my sensible side kicked in and I followed through with my commitment and met Amy.

{6} Taking Work Home...another out-of-the-box gratitude, but this allowed me to feel a little more accomplished and prepared for the remainder of the week. I don't usually take work home, but I was starting to feel overwhelmed at all I had to do...this helped me put things in perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment