Saturday, June 8, 2013

{June 7}

{10} Kiss The Cook...this is a cozy little restaurant downtown that only opens for lunch. The amazing lady that owns it is a great friend [shout out to Libby!] and one of those examples of living life full, with eyes wide open and a heart even wider. On Fridays, she is doing a "pay it forward" kind of day and today's proceeds went to another great friend, Holly, who is battling cancer at MD Anderson. It was also just a really good excuse to have lunch with my daughter and have an amazing grilled cheese on homemade bread. Mmmmm...yum!

{11} Wiggle Room...so, I couldn't pay all of my rent today. [sigh] I think in the 7 years we've rented from the Bratton's, this has only happened two other times. I'm so thankful for their understanding and willingness to let me finish it up next week. It's not a place I like to be, but sometimes life throws curve balls and you just have to swing at the pitch you're given.

{12} Early Bedtimes...with no agenda for a Friday night, this girl tucked in early and did NOT set the alarm! Love that.

No comments:

Post a Comment