Sunday, June 9, 2013

{June 8}

Today I just needed a breather...the stress of the past couple of weeks was getting to me and I felt like I couldn't breathe...that I couldn't think clearly...so, I decided to just go for a long drive to nowhere in particular. I took back roads & dirt roads. I rolled the windows down and cranked Bob Seger up. I stopped when I seen something refreshing. I breathed. Deeply.

{13} Letting Go...sometimes we just have to let it go and recognize that we are not in control and that not being ok is perfectly ok.

{14} Books....I love to read. Right now I'm reading a book about running, "Second Wind," but it's really about life. The more I run, the more I realize how much running is a metaphor for life.

{15} Quiet....This little park was the perfect place to just enjoy the quietness and be still before God. 

This was such a needed day of relaxation and reflection...I'm glad I listened to my Spirit and just got away. Sometimes that's just what you need.



No comments:

Post a Comment